A bathroom remodel – is this something you’re contemplating? Our Team at bath2BATH, part of The Cleary Company, Design-Build in Columbus Ohio, is here to help you see your vision come to life. Learn about our process and feedback from our clients.
There are so many options and companies available for you to choose from. But what sets our company apart? Our founder, George Cleary, has been in the remodeling business for over 35 years and The Cleary Company has been in business for over 27 years. And with all of his experience and our skilled and qualified bath2BATH project managers, lead carpenters and craftspeople, you know you are getting the best of the best in Columbus.
- It’s streamlined! We aren’t moving plumbing or walls. The footprint stays the same, with tweaks made to optimize space and design.
- Visit our Design Showroom to make simple, stress-free design choices from our curated bath designs. You won’t have to sift through hundreds of options. See and feel the counters, cabinets, and hardware that will be used in your bathroom.
- Work with your own bath2BATH designer to select your favorite design style as a foundation for your bathroom remodel. Then, personalize your space by mixing and matching products, finishes and colors to fit your taste and needs. Our curated styles translate into savings for you by ensuring a streamlined design process with a remodeling timeline of two to four weeks, subject to ongoing supply chain challenges.
- The pricing for a bath2BATH’s full remove and replace bathroom remodel ranges from $25,000-$50,000, with the average cost being around $33,000. Most projects are completely installed with our in-house Team which allows your project’s labor costs to be meticulously controlled.
- Our Award-winning designers have done the work for you, selecting premium products from brands like Kohler, Cambria, Schluter, Core Tech, Sherwin Williams and more. This provides you with options that incorporate industry leading design, quality and warranties.
The Experience – our clients say it best!
We can talk for days about our process and how it works for our clients, but our clients can say it even better. What do they have to say about the process and experience?
- “The best thing was being able to go to the design showroom and see what we could choose from. We aren’t people that can walk into a huge showroom and start picking items from so many options. It was nice to see just a few really great examples and build off of that to create what we wanted. We liked having a dedicated project manager on site. Dan Irwin, our project manager, was here every day checking on the progress and answering our questions. He is an amazing communicator and gave us a great feeling of confidence with the process.”
- “Have an idea and the look and finish of what you want in mind. But don’t feel married to it–be open to new ideas. Having an open mind makes the bath2BATH team the perfect match as they will help your vision become reality.”
- “We met with a few companies and received some estimates, but we just weren’t pleased with what we’d heard and seen. Coincidentally, Aaron Enfinger, (Chief Operations Officer for The Cleary Company) is our neighbor. He had a bath2BATH sign in his yard and we talked with him about the bath2BATH team and process. We visited their design showroom. The materials were the quality we were searching for, and we really liked the people. A key difference for us was being able to visit the design showroom and see and touch all of the materials. The other companies we talked with had just come to the house with photos of the materials.”
- “The bath2BATH team made it easy for me. They came to my house, looked at the space and talked through my options. I went to the design studio and looked, touched, and felt all of the components I might use in the bathroom. They furnished me with the drawings, 3D models, and everything I needed to be informed and be part of the process. The team followed it up with clear processes–the timeline, the costs, the written documentation. I knew who the team members were and who would be in my house. They made it easy to make decisions and get on with the rest of my life.”
- “I selected bath2BATH because of the quick turn around and one of the collections was exactly what I had in mind for my bathroom. All of the options are on trend!”
If a streamlined, curated design, design showroom visit, bathroom remodel is just what you’re looking for, then we’re looking for you! We’d love for you to give us a call at 614-459-4000, check out our website or stop by our showroom to see what bath2BATH can offer you. Feel free to contact us here as well. We’re here to make your bath remodel easy, hassle-free, and fun.