A bathroom remodel – is this something you need? Our remodeling Team at The Cleary Company Remodel-Design-Build in Columbus Ohio, is here to help you see your vision come to life. Learn about our process and feedback from our clients.
There are so many options and companies available for you to choose from. But what sets our company apart? Our founder, George Cleary, has been in the remodeling business for over 35 years. He founded The Cleary Company in 1994 with the goal of providing quality home improvement and building relationships. And with all of his experience and our skilled Team of designers, project managers, lead carpenters and craftspeople, you know you are getting the best of the best remodeling in Columbus.
Remove & Replace Bathroom Remodel Process
- It’s streamlined! We aren’t moving plumbing or walls. The footprint stays the same, with tweaks made to optimize space and design.
- Visit our Design Studio to make simple, stress-free product choices. You won’t have to sift through hundreds of options. See and feel the counters, cabinets, and hardware that will be used in your bathroom.
- Work with your own bathroom designer to select your favorite design style as a foundation for your bathroom remodel. Then, personalize your space by mixing and matching products, finishes and colors to fit your taste and needs. Our curated styles translate into savings for you by ensuring a streamlined design process with a remodeling timeline of two to four weeks, subject to ongoing supply chain challenges.
- The price for a full remove and replace bathroom remodel starts at $35,000 up to $75,000+. The average cost is approximately $49,000.
- Our Award-winning designers have created vignettes styled with premium products from brands like Kohler, Cambria, Schluter, Core Tech, Sherwin Williams and more. These displays can provide you with options that incorporate industry leading design, quality and warranties.
The Bathroom Remodel Experience – Our Clients Say it Best!
We can tell you about our process and how it works, but we think our clients can say it even better. Read on to see!
- “The best thing was being able to go to their bathroom design studio and see what we could choose from. We aren’t people that can walk into a huge showroom and start picking items from so many options. It was nice to see just a few really great examples and build off of that to create what we wanted.”
- “We liked having a dedicated project manager on site. Dan Irwin was onsite checking the progress and answering our questions. He’s an amazing communicator and gave us a great feeling of confidence with the process.”
- “We had ideas for the look and finishes we wanted, but weren’t married to it and were open to new ideas. They helped our vision become reality.”
- “We met with a few companies and received some estimates, but we just weren’t pleased with what we’d heard and seen. Coincidentally, our neighbor is Aaron Enfinger, Chief Operations Officer for The Cleary Company. He had a sign in his yard and we talked with him about the process.”
- “We visited their bathroom design studio too. The materials were the quality we were searching for, and we really liked the people. A key difference for us was being able to visit the design studio to see and touch all of the materials. The other companies we talked with had just come to the house with photos of the materials.”
- “Their bathroom remodeling team made it easy for me. They came to my house, looked at the space and talked through my options. I went to the bathroom design studio to look, touch, and feel all of the components I might use in my bathroom.”
- “They furnished me with the drawings, 3D pictures, and everything I needed to be informed and be part of the process. They followed it up with clear processes– timeline, costs, written documentation. I knew who the team members were and who would be in my house. They made it easy to make decisions.”
- “I selected them because of the quick turn around and one of their displayed collections was exactly what I had in mind for my bathroom. All of the options are on trend!”
Ready to get started on your bathroom remodel?
We want your next remodel to be easy, hassle-free, and fun!
- Give us a call @ 614-459-4000 to speak with our Client Relations Coordinator, Kelly.
- Check out our website and schedule a time for us to call you!
- Visit our bathroom design studio located at 989 Old Henderson Rd, Columbus, 43220.