National Association of Remodeling Industry’s Central Ohio Chapter award for Contractor of the Year Residential Addition $100-$250k
GENERAL OVERVIEW- Project Profile & Scope:
- 4,800sf home built in 2006
- Total area of new addition 291sf. Total of newly remodeled areas 520sf.
- Relocate 2 existing a/c units
- Create new 14’8” x 15’3” lanai w/10’ ceilings, a 42” masonry fireplace w/a 11’ 4” high chimney, stone/masonry wall w/built-in bench seating, new gas lines to fireplace and 2 gas lanterns.
- Remove existing library bookcases, 2 existing windows (side window- frame in & drywall over interior & create decorative architectural element for the exterior, rear window- replace w/11’9” x 8’ Nana Wall system
- Open wall between existing library and existing living room & widen opening of exterior wall to accommodate new Nana Wall system.
- Create new bar area- install all new plumbing, rework existing hvac supply ducts to accommodate new plan, build custom wall of new Amish built cabinetry, create
YouTube video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVLPoKeKKaY