Project Spotlight: A traditional 2-story Colonial home built in 1942 in Upper Arlington, OH has it’s exterior transformed creating a new curb appeal. The curbside view of any home is an important first impression to your neighbors and visitors. The homeowners, past clients, hired our Design-Build Team to brighten up and upgrade the architectural details to their home of 25 years.
Scope of Work:
- Design-Build a new portico on front entry
- Paint front exterior
- Install new garage and front entry door
- Install new shutters
- Upgrade electric and install new lighting fixtures
Project Developer Jayde Boyd
Designer Matt Zimmer
Project Manager Justin Juenger, CRPM
How Much Does an Exterior Home Remodel Cost?
So, what does it cost to upgrade your home’s curb appeal or remodel the exterior? Calculating the cost of any remodel requires knowing first the general design, scope and size of the project and this is especially true for a home exterior remodel. Do you just want to add new doors or windows or do you also want to change the architectural details of your home’s exterior?
Read our Blog for articles that address these questions and more!
- Click here for helpful information for pricing your next exterior home remodel project.
- Read this article to learn how 4 exterior upgrades can boost your home’s value.
Or Contact our Client Relations Coordinator today to schedule a consult.