Team Cleary Celebrates Summer with Fun Collaborations!
On Saturday June 18th the Remodel-Design-Build Team at The Cleary Company in Columbus Ohio kicked off summer a few days early with a FUNdraiser. The Dog Daze Expo & Doghouse Auction was blessed with perfect weather and the event was wildly successful raising almost $4,000 for 2 dog rescue organizations – Stop the Suffering & HEART Ohio. Check out these adorable photos!
Mark your calendars for the remaining events on Team Cleary’s summer schedule:
- Operation Backpack July 11th thru August 8th – Once again our office will serve as a drop-off location for Volunteers of America’s Operation Backpack. Since 2015 our Team has been committed to giving kids in central Ohio much-needed school supplies. Visit VoA’s website to download a supply list or donate online!
- Wine & Design – Wednesday July 20th 5-7p. Click here for more details!
- 8th Annual Ohio Eggfest – Saturday July 30th @ Fortress Obetz. A family-friendly gathering of “foodies,” coming together to celebrate The Big Green Egg. George, Katie, Jayde & Robert will compete as a cook team! Enjoy lots of yummy food and raise money for cancer. Check out the event website here.
- Pelotonia Ride Weekend – Friday August 5th thru Sunday August 7th. Participants can register as a Rider, Volunteer, or Challenger. You can also support by cheering on Riders along the route or donating to a participant’s fundraising efforts. Learn more.
- Team Cleary Cyclers – Saturday September TBA. A Pelotonia fundraiser with #OneGoal – #EndCancer! Read our blog post recapping last year’s success in raising funds for cancer research at the James Cancer Hospital Solove Research Institute. Stay tuned for more event details!
- Kitchen Kapers – Sunday September 11th 12-5p. Tour of newly remodeled gourmet kitchens in the Upper Arlington. Ticket sales benefit cancer services at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
- TriVillage Taste – Monday September 19th 5-10pm @ Grand Event Center in Grandview. Formerly known as the Taste of UA this event is back after a multi-year hiatus! Check out the TriVillage Chamber Partnership‘s events page for more information and to purchase tickets. The Cleary Company is an event sponsor!
- Taste of Dublin – Tuesday September 20th 5:30-8p in the Thomas Conference Center @ The Wendy’s Company. Tickets are $49 and include food tastings, entertainment and drink tickets.
And that’s not all, we’re just getting started!
Stay tuned for our fall schedule of events, including Wine & Design. Follow our Facebook page for the latest events, Team news & project updates!