So you’ve decided it’s time to remodel your primary bathroom and you might be thinking, “I can do this”. While we don’t doubt that some of you can tackle remodeling a bathroom, we are here to explain why it is better for most homeowners to hire a licensed remodeling professional such as the Team at The Cleary Company Remodel-Design-Build.
Your primary bathroom or en suite should be a tranquil spa-like retreat. A space filled with gorgeous materials, and constructed with high-quality installation and service. As your preferred remodeler in Columbus, Ohio, we have the knowledge, certifications and years of experience to bring your vision for your new bathroom to life.
3 Reasons Why a Primary Bathroom Renovation Should be Completed by a Professional Remodeler
- We discern and follow the building codes from all the central Ohio municipalities and communities (even HOA’s) and apply them to your specific project.
- Maximizing efficiency without sacrificing quality. From scheduling trade partners to ordering materials and supplies our Team’s ability to collaborate and apply their experience and industry expertise.
- Foresight for what can go wrong and planning for how to fix any issues before they become a problem is expected of our highly skilled Project Managers & Lead Carpenters.
- Our ongoing commitment to continuing education gives our craftspeople advanced skills so that they can do what they do well.
- Apply Home Design Best Practices
- We understand how spaces should be designed to maximize functionality, livability, efficiency and aesthetics.
- Applying Universal Design principles for placements of sinks, toilets, vanities, etc. Our Design-Build Development Team includes 6 NARI certified UDCP persons showing they are beyond proficient in this area.
- Creating the spa experience you desire thru combinations of plumbing products. For example, specifying and installing aroma, sound, light and/or steam therapies in your shower.
- Time & Money Savings
- Insightful development of a scope of work and a budget ahead of construction.
- Creating a project schedule & outline with a defined completion date.
- Expert knowledge of the entire process of remodeling a bathroom from start to finish.
The choice to DIY your primary bathroom remodel is ambitious and thrifty, but we believe your private sanctuary is best left to the professionals. You won’t be sorry about the result! Especially when factoring in a ROI of up to 64.8% according to Remodeling Magazine’s annual Cost vs Value report. Want to know how much a bathroom remodel may cost? Watch this video for more information on bathroom remodeling costs in Columbus, Ohio.
Are you ready to start a primary bathroom remodel? Give us a call at 614-459-4000 or schedule a phone conversation with our Client Relations Coordinator on our website!