Keeping you, your family, our Team & trade partners safe is our number one priority. As the COVID-19 concerns continue to evolve, we feel it best to communicate what extra steps The Cleary Company is taking to ensure a safe work environment for everyone. The next 30-60 days are going to be highly abnormal for everyone and we will be adjusting as needed. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly [email protected] if you have any concerns regarding your project or any scheduled meetings with our Team.
Be well & stay safe! George Cleary, CR
In addition to the precautions above we feel it is best practice, at this time, to employ the following measures in our office & on our jobsites:
- Practice flexibility and patience for those who need to cancel, move, or modify meetings and events.
- Supplying additional hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to our Team.
- Removing our complimentary LifeSaver mints.
- Daily frequent cleaning of commonly touched surfaces & workstations.
- Daily self-monitoring of health & well-being of our Team members.
- Require any Team members who are sick to stay at home until they are symptom free for 24hrs (without the use of medication).
- Require any Team members who test positive for COVID-19 (or someone in their family) quarantined for 14 days.
- Halting work inside a Client’s home where someone living in that home has tested positive for COVID-19 until they are confirmed to no longer be infected.
You can stay connected to us as always thru email, phone, text, instant messaging, social media and BuilderTrend, as well as, Facetime, video conferencing and by following us on Facebook.