Keeping you, your family, our Team & trade partners safe is our number one priority. As the COVID-19 concerns continue to evolve, we feel it best to communicate how The Cleary Company is operating to ensure a safe work environment for everyone. The last several months have been highly abnormal for everyone but with grace, patience and strength we can continue to get through this together. Our Team will continue to adapt and adjust as needed to serve our clients. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via email if you have any concerns regarding your project or any scheduled meetings with our Team. ~ Be well & stay safe! George Cleary, CR
As directed by the Ohio Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control & the World Health Organization everyone on our Team is adhering to following health & hygiene protocols in addition to wearing masks in public areas:
In addition to the precautions above we feel it is best practice, at this time, to employ the following measures in our office & on our jobsites:
- Set our Office, Development & Design Teams up for success by giving them the equipment and tech support needed to work efficiently from home.
- Practice flexibility and patience for those who need to cancel, move, or modify meetings and events.
- Supplying additional hand sanitizer, disinfecting products and masks to our Team.
- Removing our complimentary LifeSaver mints.
- Daily frequent cleaning of commonly touched surfaces & workstations.
- Daily self-monitoring of health & well-being of our Team members.
- Require any Team members who have a fever to stay at home until they are symptom free for 24hrs (without the use of medication).
- Require any Team members who displays symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 (or someone in their family) quarantined for 14 days.
- Halting work inside a Client’s home where someone living in that home has tested positive for COVID-19 until they are confirmed to no longer be infected.
You can stay connected to us as always thru email, phone, text, instant messaging, social media and BuilderTrend, as well as, Facetime, video conferencing and by following us on Facebook.