Keeping you, your family, our Team & trade partners safe is always our number one priority. The Cleary Company is fortunate to be among the essential businesses allowed to continue operating during the State of Ohio Stay at Home Order. The next 30-60 days are going to be highly abnormal for everyone and we will be adjusting as needed. I’m proud to report that in less than 24 hours Our Team was able to quickly adapt to our new working conditions!
Our Office, Development and Design Teams are working remotely from home by conducting meetings with clients and vendors via Zoom, FaceTime and virtual showrooms online. Read more about office precautions here. Additionally our Production Team has instituted new and enhanced jobsite cleaning protocols so they can stay busy keeping our Client’s project moving forward.
Here’s a list of those new safety protocols posted on each of our jobsites:
- If you have a fever you are not allowed to work on any jobsite, please go home immediately!
- If the clients, who live in a home that is an active jobsite, have tested positive for COVID-19, we need to shut down that jobsite for 14 days.
- Each jobsite will be equipped with all of the essential supplies for cleaning & maintaining personal hygiene.
- Before & After each shift all surfaces on jobsite will be disinfected.
- Maximum number of workers on site limited to 5.
- Anyone working on any jobsite needs to maintain a safe social distance while performing their tasks.
- Sharing of tools, personal items and/or food is not be allowed on any jobsite.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any concerns regarding your current or upcoming project or any scheduled meetings with our Team.
Be well & stay safe! George Cleary, CR