– Without Sacrificing Quality
At The Cleary Company in Columbus, OH, our Remodel-Design-Build Team understands that remodeling your kitchen can be a significant investment. But that doesn’t mean that you must break the bank to achieve a beautiful and functional kitchen. With some thoughtful planning, smart choices, a clear budget, and open conversations, you can save money without compromising quality.
How hiring the right remodeling company and following these savvy tips, can help your kitchen remodeling budget.
- Begin with a clear plan.
- Know what you want to achieve by outlining your remodeling goals.
- Make informed decisions about materials, finishes and labor costs.
- Create your plan with an experienced remodeler with clarity on design decisions.
- Keeping the existing layout means not relocating mechanicals like plumbing or electrical.
- Set a realistic budget.
- Creating a budget keeps everyone aware of what can be spent for each aspect of the remodel.
- Avoid change orders as they can cause the project to exceed the budget.
- Prioritize the essential elements and know where you are willing to be more flexible.
- Allocate a contingency fund for unexpected expenses. It’s rare for a remodeling project to not have an unexpected expense.
- Stick to the budget. Adding or changing design or selection decisions after the contract is signed will almost always lead to upcharges.
- Choose selections wisely.
- Durable, high-quality materials, such as Kohler, that last and are easier to care for. They might cost more upfront but won’t have to be replaced quickly.
- Not all fixtures and finishes need to be high-end for an upscale look. Decide what’s most important to you to splurge and save on those items that are less important.
- Be flexible and willing to compromise with your design. Our Team’s years of experience can be invaluable here!
- Reuse, repaint, and refurbish where you can.
- Sometimes your cabinets, appliances, hardware or lighting can be saved and used in the new design plan.
At The Cleary Company, we believe that achieving a budget-friendly kitchen remodel without compromising quality is absolutely achievable. Following these tips with our Remodel-Design-Build Team can transform your kitchen while being mindful of your budget.
Get inspired by visiting our Kitchens Portfolio! Ready to remodel your kitchen? Contact our Client Relations Coordinator today. Call 614-459-400 or Visit the contact page on our website to schedule a phone call.