Help Feed Hungry Families in Central Ohio by donating to Team Cleary’s Food Drive January 3rd thru February 25th!
Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
According to Mid-Ohio Food Bank’s website, one in five Ohioans is food insecure. During the uncertainty of the pandemic many more families must choose between paying for housing or medical expenses and putting food on their table. Food insecurity can happen to anyone. It could be your coworker, friend or neighbor.
Since 2012 our Team has collected food and funds for those in our community who need a helping hand. This year, we are again partnering up with Mid-Ohio Foodbank and hosting a food drive online & at our office and design studio from January 3rd thru February 25th. Our 2021 drive yielded a carload full of non-perishables even though, for the second year in a row, we were unable to promote it with our Wine & Design open house event.
There are 2 convenient ways to participate!
- Drop off your food donation items during our business hours Mon-Fr 8am to 5pm.
- Or you can use this link to donate online!
Did you know for every $1 donated to MOFB, they are able to provide $9.50 worth of groceries. That’s 4.5 meals. Plus, every pound of food donated is equal to 1 meal.
Mid-Ohio Food Bank Stats & Facts:
MOFB provides an estimated 170,000 meals each day! They’ve seen a 12% increase in food distributed since COVID-19 pandemic reached Central Ohio. The majority of the distributions are thru their network of 680 member agencies. Their goal is to close the 144 million-meal gap in our region.
Who they serve
- 77,077 families have visited a partner pantry for the first time since 2020.
- 20 counties in central and eastern Ohio.
- Eligible clients seeking aid are missing an average of 52 days of eating a year!
- 93.8% of funds raised to to program support including foot acquisition & distribution.