After a summer of successful in-person events, Team Cleary is excited to announce our remaining events for 2022. We kicked off the year in March by bringing back our popular Wine & Design open houses after a two-year hiatus. Co-hosting 3 open houses with our preferred vendors, we invited clients, prospects and friends to our Design Studio for a casual sip & see of the latest products from appliances to plumbing to tile. For more information visit our blog!
In June our Team kicked off summer with a FUNdraiser ~ Cleary Dog Daze Expo & Doghouse Auction ~ in honor of our sweet companion Russell. The expo featured local small businesses that service dogs and their owners in an open-air market layout. The event’s main sponsor, Puptown Lounge, brought pooch-friendly snow cones, won the highest bid on a doghouse and pledged the adoption fee for one of the adoptable dogs available from Stop the Suffering. Learn more about the event and pet adoption on our website!
Check out the remaining community events this summer:
- Kitchen Kapers – Sunday, September 11th 12-5p. Tour of newly remodeled gourmet kitchens in Upper Arlington. Ticket sales benefit cancer services at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital.
- TriVillage Taste – Monday, September 19th 5-10pm @ Grand Event Center in Grandview. Formerly known as the Taste of UA this event is back after a multi-year hiatus! Check out the TriVillage Chamber Partnership‘s events page for more information and to purchase tickets. The Cleary Company is an event sponsor!
- Taste of Dublin – Tuesday, September 20th 5:30-8p in the Thomas Conference Center @ The Wendy’s Company. Tickets are $49 and include food tastings, entertainment and drink tickets.
- Team Cleary Cyclers – Saturday, September TBA. A Pelotonia fundraiser with #OneGoal – #EndCancer! Read our blog post recapping last year’s success in raising funds for cancer research at the James Cancer Hospital Solove Research Institute. Stay tuned for more event details!
Team Cleary’s Fall Calendar:
- Tour of Historic Homes – Sunday, October 2nd 1-5p. In its 15th edition, this tri-annual tour is hosted by the Grandview Heights / Marble Cliff Historical Society. This year’s tour features 6 homes of historical interest from the early to mid-20th century. Purchase tickets here!
- Wine & Design – Wednesday, October 5th 5-7p. Build Live Be Inspired open house event co-hosted by Eastway Supplies & Kohler. Sip & See the bathroom plumbing fixtures and finishes. RSVP today via Evite!
- Client Appreciation Tailgate – Saturday, October 15th 3-7:30p. Team Cleary will be thanking all of our amazing clients – past, present & future – by hosting week 7 of the college football season. For more details and to reserve your spot on the lawn RSVP via Evite!