Project Spotlight – Custom Upgrades Add Elegance & Function
Project Duration – designs & selections 4 weeks; demo & construction 8 weeks.
Project Developer & Designer – Jen Sommers CR, Allied ASID
Project Manager – Mike Farrenkopf CLC
Project Goals :
- Update existing builder grade finishes to create a look and feel of luxury kitchen within the existing footprint.
- A transitional style space with an open floorplan, warm wood tones, light countertops and clean simple lines.
- Durability and ease of maintenance important on fixtures & finishes selected.
- Cambria quartz countertops
- Add additional cabinetry to layout increasing storage.
- Create dedicated coffee/beverage station by removing pantry closet.
- Splurge on high end appliances – Bertazoni gas range & hood plus Zephr wine cooler.
Read more about this project in the August/September issue of Dublin Life magazine.
Visit our Kitchens portfolio to see more of our gorgeous projects!