Project Spotlight: After living in their home for more than 15 years Holly & Sam were ready to make some big changes to their two-story home in Upper Arlington, Ohio. After seeing several signs and trucks they contacted The Cleary Company Remodel-Design-Build to discuss their projects and ideas.
Designer Katie Florjancic, UDCP collaborated with them to create a design plan and scope of work to fit the needs of their lifestyle. Project Manager, Rob Lindeboom, CLC and Lead Carpenter, Ben Ludlow managed the job site construction to complete the build.
- Expand the kitchen’s footprint by removing the wall between the adjacent dining room.
- Rework the kitchen’s floorplan to create better flow and a more functional workspace.
- Remove the existing powder room, rework the layout to create a smaller but more functional footprint.
- Design and build new cabinetry and bench seating in the morning room.
- Rework floorplan of the existing bathroom to create space for a larger shower and double vanity.
- Remove the existing walk-in closet and build a new larger walk-in closet within the existing footprint of the bedroom.
- Remove the door of the smaller standard closet and install a new custom built-in cabinet.
Both the kitchen and primary suite not only received significant upgrades but both spaces now function better for our clients!
5-star Guild Quality review ~ “Great people to work with. Very friendly and professional.”
Are you ready to remodel your kitchen and/or primary suite? Click here to get started!