As we continue to expand and work with more fantastic clients, our team has grown as well. In late September, we were pleased to welcome Coury Alan Sicker as our Project Developer and Designer! Coury will serve on bath2BATH’s sales team and guide clients through the design selection process.
Prior to joining us, Coury owned his own design/remodel company in Cleveland, Ohio, where he focused on both residential and commercial real estate interior design, space planning and renovation. He has had both leadership and collaborative design efforts in major projects across the greater Cleveland area. Coury has also worked as a successful real estate professional. One of his favorite things to do within his profession is to design floor plans.
Bringing his skills to bath2BATH
So, with all this great experience, what is Coury’s renovation and design superpower? He shared it is, “Completely reimagining your space within the same footprint.” And this just happens to pair perfectly with bath2BATH’s mission!
We remove and replace outdated baths with high-quality, stylish designs—from tile and cabinetry to lighting fixtures and surfaces—all without reconfiguring walls or mechanicals. Alongside the bath2BATH project team, Coury ensures each client receives a completely fresh, amazingly designed and beautifully renovated bathroom space, through the most streamlined, efficient process possible.
“It’s all about upgrading our clients’ lives through smart design,” he said. “That’s the best part of my job.”
What are a few fun facts to know about Coury?
- Best snack to be treated to on the job site: Reese’s
- Where you’ll find him on the weekend: Exercising/swimming, grabbing food and drinks in the Short North, or watching horror movies with friends and family (his birthday is on Halloween!)
- Favorite music to listen to while working: Panic at the Disco
- Top Skill: Swimming—He started when he was 7 years old, swam in college and coached swimming at Baldwin-Wallace University.
- Pets: A black cat named Blake
- Personal bathroom remodeling style: I call my personal style Handsome Classic Modern. It’s very Ralph Lauren, mixed with some Restoration Hardware.