Project Spotlight – Stunning Bathroom Renovation Embraces Minimalist Design & Wins 2 NARI CotY Awards
• Busy professional dual income couple with young children
• Home built 2002 – client purchased in 2003
• Multiple time past clients (basement, exterior & outdoor living spaces)
• Desire an updated & low maintenance owner’s suite that feels like a calm & relaxing retreat.
• Neutral palette that feels natural.
• Dislike large soaking tub & deck, obtrusive and feels cramped.
• Larger shower with upgraded “luxury” plumbing components.
• Address water & mold issues in cabinets & exterior wall.
• Increase ventilation of space – airflow & control moisture.
• Modern design style with fixtures & finishes that are easy to maintain.
• Mindful consideration of client’s environmental sensitivities with respect to dust, mold, odors & VOCs.
Successful meeting of client needs is evident in the design & execution of the proposed plans:
• Style & luxury evident in the selections custom walnut vanity cabinets, custom vanity mirrors, Cambria quartz, Hansgrohe shower components, porcelain tile floor & custom shower pan & door.
• More open spacious floorplan, larger shower frameless glass surround creates more open/spacious feel.
• New exhaust fan upgraded ventilation of space.
• Easy to maintain surfaces like quartz, porcelain tile & glass.
Items proposed during design phase but client opted not to include in their budget:
• Champagne gold finish on Delta plumbing fixtures
• Larger shower with built-in bench
• Build and install custom walnut bench & shelving outside shower
• Heated floors
Bathroom Remodel Project Cost: $50 – $75k
Time Commitment: Estimating & Design – 6 weeks & Construction – 8 weeks
Design-Build Project Team: Developer Robert Raskin, Manager Rob Lindeboom CLC & Designer AnnieLaurie Scanlon Muharrem
5 star Guild Quality review & testimonial:
“This bathroom remodel was our fourth project with The Cleary Company Remodel-Design-Build in Columbus Ohio. The communication has always been great, everything was smooth, and the results are just what we wanted. Organization of their whole design build process is also top notch.”
Read more about this project in Westerville Magazine.