Are you ready to serve as a leader with the best remodeling team in town? bath2BATH, a division of The Cleary Company, is seeking a responsible Bathroom Project Manager out of its Columbus, Ohio, location. This is a client-facing position, and the right candidate will enjoy cultivating and fostering positive and respectful relationships with our great clients, trade partners and other company team members during each project.
At bath2BATH, the Bathroom Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing a remodel from start to finish, including scheduling and ordering materials. Our PM maintains consistent communications with the client, reports progress and brings any issues that arise to the bath2BATH Director as needed. The right candidate should possess expanded knowledge of bathroom remodel skills and perform work in a safe manner while following all company policies and procedures. Our PM performs all duties of a basic bathroom remodel while supporting, helping and managing the on-site team.
Technical knowledge required
- Demolition and protection
- Layout and build framing per plans
- Install and build trim packages, including door casing, baseboard and shoe molding
- Hang and finish drywall
- Paint walls, ceiling and trim to a high-standard finish
- Installation of plumbing fixtures such as toilets, sinks and faucets
- Bath fan and lighting fixture installation
- Installation of LVT flooring
- Good understanding of electrical wiring practices
- Familiarization with desktop computers and Smartphones for use with BuilderTrend, and with email and texting for communications
- Manage positive relationships with clients, other team members, vendors and others involved in each project
- Praise team members for a job well done, and accept and suggest improvements when needed
- Bring questions or problems to the attention of the bath2Bath Director, Production Manager or Owner, respectively
- Carry out demo, remodel labor, material handling and job site cleanup as needed
- Perform to the best of one’s ability
- Maintain a safe and clean job site
- Respect each client’s property. Protect each client’s furniture and other belongings from construction materials and debris
- Understand and comply with all company policies
- Understand and comply with all safety guidelines
- Maintain excellent company image and demonstrate integrity
- Attend company meetings and company functions as requested
- Assist with other duties around the shop which might include, but are not limited to, facility maintenance, vehicle maintenance, grounds keeping, etc.
- Demonstrate allegiance to company and respect for supervisors
- Conduct miscellaneous other duties as required
Other knowledge requirements
- Good communication skills, including taking notes and applying them as needed
- Curiosity and a self-motivated learner
- Neat appearance, as detailed in the Employee Manual
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds in safe manner
- Current Ohio driver’s license
- Personal vehicle capable of transporting basic bathroom remodel tools
- Other duties as assigned
The bath2BATH Bathroom Project Manager’s daytime work hours are 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. with one half hour unpaid lunch, a 15-minute break in the morning and a 15-minute break in the afternoon. Pay is bi-weekly.
Basic hand tools such as hammer, tape measure, speed square, toolbelt, coping saw, drywall keyhole saw, etc. A set of power tools is required, but more substantial tools (miter saw, table saw, etc. are provided by the company.
Start a conversation
Are you interested in learning more about this position or applying? Please contact [email protected] to apply with your resumé and cover letter, or to ask questions. We can’t wait to meet you!
Learn more about bath2BATH
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Bath2BATH and The Cleary Company