Kitchen Reveal Party
Want to show off your newly remodeled kitchen to family, friends & neighbors?
The Cleary Company Team offers to co-host a casual Sip & See for our clients in their home. You provide the guests, we bring the food & wine!
Wine & Design
Join Our Team for appetizers, desserts, drinks & design inspiration! Sip & See our amazing full functioning Kitchen in our spacious Animal House event space. Browse displays of the latest and greatest products from our most trusted vendors in our beautiful design studio.
This open house style event is co-hosted in partnership with a rotating list of local vendors and manufacturer representatives. New in 2023 ~ Five very special Wine & Design events will be “on the road”! Our Design Team will co-host private after hours open houses showing off a few of the newest showrooms in Columbus, Ohio.
Food, fellowship & fun! From cocktail parties to tailgates to full catered meals, George loves hosting them all to celebrate and thank our amazing clients. Our Team is grateful for the amazing people we’ve be blessed to work with these past 28 years of home remodeling in Columbus, Ohio.
Do you have questions about remodeling? Join us for casual conversations created to help homeowners better understand the remodelign processs as well as other topics like financing a remodel and protecting your home with routine DiY care & maintenance.
Learn more about our education events:
Remodeling 101 – Q&A with George Cleary
Financing a Remodel – presented by Natalie Moore of First Commonwealth Mortgage
Ask a Pro – Have questions about your home? We have answers! How can I _____? When should I _____? What do I do when _______? (NEW in 2023!)
Clients – Vendors – Trades & Supporters
All are welcome! We enjoy creating enduring connections with everyone we work with, from our clients and team members to our vendors and trade partners. Club Cleary is all about staying connected to the amazing people and communities throughout Central Ohio and beyond.
Club Cleary Purpose
To unite club members with our team and to give back to our communities by providing opportunities to educate, connect and spread The Cleary Company Mission.
As a member, we ask you to:
- Participate in occasional surveys to offer input and feedback
- Share, like, tag, and comment on our social media pages and e-newsletters
- Allow us to tag/mention you and your project in company promotions
- Refer our team and services to friends and family
- Attend, enjoy and tag our local events
Along with occasional emails containing the latest news about our office, team, projects, industry trends and community, you’ll also have access to
- Cup of coffee or beverage anytime you are in the neighborhood
- Russell hugs or a doggy playdate
- Invite to all open houses or events throughout the year
- Opportunity to reserve our community event space – aka Animal House
- Rewards for referring new clients
- Notifications of select discount opportunities with our valued partners
- Cleary branded t-shirts, hats and bandannas (great for pets, too!)
Subscribe to our E-Mail Newsletter